GST registration typically takes between 2-6 working days. You need to file your application with the department and sign it with your digital signatures or through Electronic verification.
Benefits of GST Registration will give the following advantages to a taxpayer:
- Person is authorized to collect taxes from his customers and pass on the credit of the taxes paid to them.
- He can claim Input Tax Credit of taxes paid to his suppliers and can utilize the same for payment of taxes.
- Smooth flow of credits at national levels.
Documents for Registration:
- PAN Card of owner/ directors/ partners.
- Aadhaar card of owner/ directors/ partners.
- Bill of Electricity/ Telephone, Rent Agreement or Letter of Consent (NOC).
- MOA/ AOA or Partnership Deed.
- Letter of Authorization for signatory.
- Bank statement/ Cancelled Cheque.
- Aadhaar Card of owners/ directors/ partners.