Import Export Code
Import Export code (IEC) is applied by the person who want to import or export goods or services. The person have to apply to DGFT (Director General of foreign trade).
Benefits of IEC
- Import Export procedure made easy.
- Lucrative incentives given by government for export of goods and services.
- Government policies are in align with to promote exports and imports.
IEC Documents In Respect Of Individual / Proprietor / Partner / Director
- Copy of PAN Card
- Passport size photograph of partners/ directors/ proprietor.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of partners/ directors/ proprietor.
- Authorization letter (In case of Partnership).
- Authority from other Directors on letter head (In case of company).
- Copy of Partnership deed (In case of Partnership).
- Board Resolution/self-declaration (In case of Company).
- Cancelled cheque of individual.